As a business development manager, you will provide cloud service consulting for enterprises and SMBs. You will actively participate in helping companies transform their traditional IT infrastructure and migrate it to the cloud.
You will need to provide consultation to customers, understand their business and technical challenges, and propose solutions, using CloudMinister’s series of cloud solutions to optimize costs. CloudMinister Technologies is a distributor of cloud, IT infrastructure and network security services, and provides a wide range of solutions through its partner channel network.
- Design and deliver customized IT and cloud solutions for many corporate customers and help them improve IT efficiency and productivity.
- Passionate about meeting new friends and active Internet people. Need to work with the sales team and accompany them in various sales activities/customer meetings. It will also work with the customer service team to ensure that orders are processed and managed smoothly.
- Ability to collect, research and analyze data.
- It can easily reach the service target of potential customer locations within a given range of 200-300 kilometers. Travel expenses will be provided.
- Contact potential customers in designated areas to understand their requirements and strive to develop business with them.
- Use sales techniques and sales tools to show how products and services meet customer needs, while launching products that can meet future needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Tech Or BCA or any technical background.
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- Have a deep understanding of different cloud services and platforms.
- Attention to detail, people’s thinking ability, and ability out of the box.
- The ability to adapt and perform in a dynamic environment.
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems. Passionate about learning the nuances of the business world and has a natural entrepreneurial talent.
CloudMinister Technologies Private Limited, established in 2011, is the leading distributor of cloud services, IT infrastructure services, and cybersecurity services to partners across the globe.
Employee Benefits at CloudMinister:
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Flexible Timings
- Defined Career Paths
- Pressure Free Environment
- Transparency at Work
- Insurance facility
- Regular Grooming Sessions
- Performance Linked Incentives
We are opening opportunities for graduates with industry live projects experience, that will aid in their long-term professional development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day-to-day duties and tasks
- Learning Experience on live project and industries expert
- Stressing the education and that is a learning internship with benefits.
- Good learning skills
- Troubleshooting of technical-related issues and ensure to resolve the issues or queries over the call or chat.
- Self Learning, Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions.
- The candidate should be flexible to work in 24*7 environments (Rotational Shift), comfortable working in night shifts.
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Good Verbal Communication
- Interested to learn computer applications and willing to work in the IT industry.
- Graduates / Diploma with a technical background (Backlogs are not accepted)
- Flexible with 24/7 shift timings
- Dedicated to work and learningBenefitsMentors: Ongoing mentoring will be given by industry experts.
Functional Area: Cloud Computing, Devops, Linux/Unix, Windows, IT security
Role: Full Time job