CentOS Web Panel
A Free Web Hosting control panel designed for quick and easy management of Linux Dedicated & Linux VPS Server offers a huge number of options and features for remote server management services in its control panel package.
Please follow this link to see the CWP feature.
Installation CWP steps
– CWP supports static IP addresses. We do not support dynamic, sticky, or internal IP addresses.
– CWP does not provide an uninstaller. After you install CWP, you must reinstall the Linux VPS server to remove it.
– Only install CWP on a freshly installed operating system without any configuration changes.
1. Setup Hostname
# hostnamectl set-hostname admin.domain_name.com
2. Setup Server IP addresses
-Setup fix ip to cwp server
3. Hardware Requirement
-32 bit operating systems require a minimum of 512 MB RAM
-64 bit operating systems require a minimum of 1024 MB RAM (recommended)
-Recommended System: 4 GB+ RAM so you would have the full functionality such as Anti-virus scan of emails.
4. Preparing server install some require packages like:-
# yum -y install wget vim
# yum -y update
5. Download cwp script file
6. Run cwp script
# sh cwp-el7-latest
Note: wait for 5 to 10 min to complete the script and after copy all cwp details
7. After installation set root password to login in cwp panel using
# passwd root
8. Open cwp panel in the browser using https://SERVER_IP:2031
you can manage your all domain & website using remote server management in cwp panel with all security features.