In this article, we will learn about how to configure an Email Account in CWP Panel
Prerequisites – You have a CWP login details
You have a user account on CWP panel
You have already configured the NAT setting
1. log in to your CWP Panel & then Click on Email which was at the left sidebar of the page & then click on the email account.
2. After the new page i.e list of mailbox accounts will open & then after click on Add new domain mail which was on the right side.
3. After you want to first select your user i.e you already created & then after only type the name of mail id & don’t type @gmail.com because it is a domain mail account so it takes @domain name registrar & then type your weak or medium or strong password & again type same password in confirm password & then click on create mail & the mail account will be created.
4. After open the cloud flare site in new tab & then login & then after select your domain & the add a new A record in which type the host name which you give i.e any word like my word is cloud & then type your sever IP address and then click on Add & the record is added.
5. After go back to CWP panel & then click on Fully managed Linux VPS server setting & then click on Change host name which was located at the left sidebar & then the new page will open for changing the host name. After type the host name i.e host name domain name & note that the host name is same as name which you type in the cloud flare at the time of creating the last A record or in the previous step i.e cloud domain name& then click on change host name & the host name is successfully changed.
6. After click on email & then click on mail server manager for install the dkim & spf records & then after the new page will open in which first select the point i.e install dkim & spf record & then click on rebuild mail server & the after click on restart all mail server services.
7. After in the cwp panel click DNS functions & the click on list DNS zones & the new page will open & then first click on your edit record of your domain name & then after wait for some minutes & then after full copy the default_.domain key record i.e its name and content & then go to cloud flare & edit the default_.domain key record i.e to paste both the name & content & the save it.
8. After go back to cwp panel & then click on RoundCube webmail which was at the left sidebar & the type your mail id & password which you want at the time of creating & the mail id will open.
9. After open a “mail-tester.com” site on browser new tab & then after copy the id & the go back to Roundcube webmail page. After click on compose & then paste the copied id which you get from “mail-tester.com” & type the subject i.e report & message i.e any words & then click on send button which was at the top.
10. After the mail will be sent successfully, if not the go back to cwp panel page & click on the dashboard which was at the left sidebar at the top & go down & start the mail services. If the mail will send successfully then go to the mail-tester.com page & then click on the check your score button then see the result & if the result isn’t 10/10 because we aren’t working on live Reliable Linux Dedicated Hosting Servers or we just test the mail account which we have created on cwp panel for testing.